The intention of this website is to offer information relevant to personal,
professional, team and community development. It is also to make visitors aware of my
services in these fields. Any information gathered on this site is for that sole
Information Collection and Use
- Our Internet Service Provider collects statistics on "hits" to this site.
These statisitics do not include personal or individual information such as your email
address or IP address, etc.
- Any other information gathered is limited strictly to that which the user provides
through the Newsletter registry form or though direct email contact with us.
- This site does not put cookies on your computer. If you don't know what "cookies"
are, and their implications to your privacy/security then please click
here to inform yourself.
- All reasonable precautions are being taken to ensure the privacy/security of our
computers and website.
- Information provided is never sold, lent, rented or given to any organization or
individual besides ourselves.
- As stated in the Intention above, personal information submitted is used solely to
facilitate the communication of information to our visitors on issues of personal,
professional, team and community development. It is also used to make visitors aware of
my services in these fields.
- At this time the specific use of visitor personal information is limited to email
up-dates, personal correspondance and the Company Newsletter.
Subscription and Removal
- Subscription is completely voluntary. At this time all areas of the website intended
to be viewed by any visitor are open to all, with or without subscription.
- To be removed from the mailing list please do one of the following:
- open the subsciption form at www.ravens2.ca/sign-in.html fill in your email
address, click the Unsubscibe button and click the submission button mark "Sign me up".
- email me directly expressing your wish to be removed from the list at –
- telephone, mail or fax me expressing your wish to be removed from the list.
Changes to this Policy
Questions, Concerns or Comments
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or concerns you may have